- Warning to pastors especially the ones I have met personally. God does not need an another building.
- God does not need another building with a roof and pews. (Pews!) Putrid.
- He does not need you to build a bigger parking lot.
- He does not need another stain glass window.
- Your church building is crumbling and will bury you in its rubble
- None of us lives to himself and none of us dies to himself. If we live or if we die we do so unto YHWH.
- SATAN has entered into many telling them that they were doing the will of YHWH but seeking to kill YHWH Anointed. like the removal of the anointing of King Saul and the giving of the Anointing unto the young boy David. They kill the anointed and the prophets thinking they are doing service to YHWH when in fact it is SATAN they are serving. They run chasing and being chased by the spirit of haste, the spirit of lust, the spirit of flesh, the spirit of the lust of the eye and pride of life and they set for to strive hastily to hurry and build their buildings and to work for their god and they trod down and say “lay down that we may go over” Isaiah.
- They forget to do judgment and justice and instead do the opposite and destroy the people of YHWH. They kill and they cast out of their congregation in winter out of the shelter so that the cast out will die/. They have no understanding and they think that YHWH wants loud singing and the same old song sung louder with more volume.
- Yet the important things of doing the good thing is left undone and the hunger and cold die in the cold and the naked stay naked and the thirsty dies of thirst and the poor waits at the doors of the big building church and waits until they come and open up the door for the lines and the license and the documentation of the sold soul to the beast. And then they give just so, not much more and keep close record of who got what and when they got it.
- (Revelation 18:4) (KJV) Starting at verse4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. (Revelation 18:4, KJV)
I rode by and saw an old man slowly walking up a set of stairs of an old (redacted) church building and I stopped in the road and I asked if he might need some assistance. This old man said, come on in. So I went in and I approached to offer my skill and ability to assist this old man to repair his church building.
The same spirit of demon in is this man as is in we’ll call him (redacted), another criminal err, preacher.
They are interested in building a building not in preaching the gospel much less living the word.
The preacher/pastor was very interested in me so interested in fact that he asked my name, my first name and my second name which any true man of God would never ask because of the Sin of David in numbering Israel.
Then he asked my address which confirms he is working for Satan.
What do you need all that for?
He was silent on that question.
He said, why don’t you come to church here? I said because you will not answer the only question I will ask you correctly.
Knowing my question he answered, “But the disciples gathered on the Sunday to accept tithes and offerings”.
Bingo. The reason for his being there. Another Wolf in Sheep’s clothing exposed.
:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple. (Romans 16:18, KJV)
:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: (Romans 9:6, KJV)
:4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. (Romans 13:4, KJV)
the law: :12 When thou takest the sum of the children of Israel after their number, then shall they give every man a ransom for his soul unto the LORD, when thou numberest them; that there be no plague among them, when thou numberest them. (Exodus 30:12, KJV)
the Sin and the penalty enacted:
1 Chronicles 21
1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel. 2 And David said to Joab and to the rulers of the people, Go, number Israel from Beersheba even to Dan; and bring the number of them to me, that I may know it. 3 And Joab answered, The LORD make his people an hundred times so many more as they be: but, my lord the king, are they not all my lord’s servants? why then doth my lord require this thing? why will he be a cause of trespass to Israel? 4 Nevertheless the king’s word prevailed against Joab. Wherefore Joab departed, and went throughout all Israel, and came to Jerusalem. 5 And Joab gave the sum of the number of the people unto David. And all they of Israel were a thousand thousand and an hundred thousand men that drew sword: and Judah was four hundred threescore and ten thousand men that drew sword. 6 But Levi and Benjamin counted he not among them: for the king’s word was abominable to Joab. 7 And God was displeased with this thing; therefore he smote Israel. 8 And David said unto God, I have sinned greatly, because I have done this thing: but now, I beseech thee, do away the iniquity of thy servant; for I have done very foolishly. 9 And the LORD spake unto Gad, David’s seer, saying, 10 Go and tell David, saying, Thus saith the LORD, I offer thee three things: choose thee one of them, that I may do it unto thee. 11 So Gad came to David, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Choose thee 12 Either three years’ famine; or three months to be destroyed before thy foes, while that the sword of thine enemies overtaketh thee; or else three days the sword of the LORD, even the pestilence, in the land, and the angel of the LORD destroying throughout all the coasts of Israel. Now therefore advise thyself what word I shall bring again to him that sent me. 13 And David said unto Gad, I am in a great strait: let me fall now into the hand of the LORD; for very great are his mercies: but let me not fall into the hand of man. 14 So the LORD sent pestilence upon Israel: and there fell of Israel seventy thousand men. 15 And God sent an angel unto Jerusalem to destroy it: and as he was destroying, the LORD beheld, and he repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed, It is enough, stay now thine hand. And the angel of the LORD stood by the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite. 16 And David lifted up his eyes, and saw the angel of the LORD stand between the earth and the heaven, having a drawn sword in his hand stretched out over Jerusalem. Then David and the elders of Israel, who were clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces. 17 And David said unto God, Is it not I that commanded the people to be numbered? even I it is that have sinned and done evil indeed; but as for these sheep, what have they done? let thine hand, I pray thee, O LORD my God, be on me, and on my father’s house; but not on thy people, that they should be plagued. 18 Then the angel of the LORD commanded Gad to say to David, that David should go up, and set up an altar unto the LORD in the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite. 19 And David went up at the saying of Gad, which he spake in the name of the LORD. 20 And Ornan turned back, and saw the angel; and his four sons with him hid themselves. Now Ornan was threshing wheat. 21 And as David came to Ornan, Ornan looked and saw David, and went out of the threshingfloor, and bowed himself to David with his face to the ground. 22 Then David said to Ornan, Grant me the place of this threshingfloor, that I may build an altar therein unto the LORD: thou shalt grant it me for the full price: that the plague may be stayed from the people. 23 And Ornan said unto David, Take it to thee, and let my lord the king do that which is good in his eyes: lo, I give thee the oxen also for burnt offerings, and the threshing instruments for wood, and the wheat for the meat offering; I give it all. 24 And king David said to Ornan, Nay; but I will verily buy it for the full price: for I will not take that which is thine for the LORD, nor offer burnt offerings without cost. 25 So David gave to Ornan for the place six hundred shekels of gold by weight. 26 And David built there an altar unto the LORD, and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings, and called upon the LORD; and he answered him from heaven by fire upon the altar of burnt offering. 27 And the LORD commanded the angel; and he put up his sword again into the sheath thereof. 28 At that time when David saw that the LORD had answered him in the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite, then he sacrificed there. 29 For the tabernacle of the LORD, which Moses made in the wilderness, and the altar of the burnt offering, were at that season in the high place at Gibeon. 30 But David could not go before it to enquire of God: for he was afraid because of the sword of the angel of the LORD.